Campbell Oil installed three 10,000 gallon Dual Wall ACT-100-U and one 6,000 gallon Dual Wall ACT-100-U tanks at a new Bell Store in Dover, Ohio. See part of the installation process below!
J & L Fuels, located in Pleasant City, Ohio, installed two Stanwade 20,000 gallon Flameshield tanks at their bulk plant last year. One of the tanks is a two compartment tank split into two 10,000 gallon sections. The plant is outfitted with bottom load arms for fueling.
If you’re unaware of the full range of benefits that diesel additives can offer, this list may be for you. Here are 10 reasons why they could be vital this winter.
1. They work by increasing the temperature and speed at which diesel burns. This assists the vehicle to become more powerful and efficient by giving it more energy.
2. Diesel additives also improve the way in which fuel is burnt. This has been reported to have a positive impact on the performance of vehicles; in some cases of up to 10%.
3. Vehicles rely on keeping their injectors clean for maximum performance and these chemicals help to keep them clean.
4. Because they often contain lubricants, they assist in making the engine operate in a more efficient way, reducing the wearing and tearing of its moving parts. In turn, this keeps the vehicle running for longer and reduces maintenance costs.
5. Corrosion inhibitors extend the lifespan of engines by working in unison with the lubricants to ensure vital metal parts do not corrode while working.
6. With better performing and more reliable vehicles comes lower running costs, with improved fuel economy and fewer repairs.
7. Firms that rely on having vehicles on the road to make money will benefit significantly from having more reliable lorries or cars. Every time a vehicle breaks down it will be costing the business money.
8. As the winter brings about extreme cold temperatures, breakdowns are obviously more likely. In countries that suffer from very harsh winters, this can cause the diesel to turn into crystals and solidify.
9. If you’re involved in international haulage, you may be used to experiencing varying standards of fuel. By using diesel additives, you may be able to maintain high levels of performance, reliability and efficiency.
10. While these benefits can benefit individual drivers, the real savings will be of substantial benefit for businesses that have lots of vehicles on the road – such as taxis, haulage and buses.
Stanwade offers a variety of additives for your vehicles. You can visit our online store or call 1-800-826-5243 for assistance.
Stanwade is very proud of our manufacturing team for their outstanding excellence in the Steel Tank Institute Quality Program!
Stanwade received a Certificate of Achievement from the Steel Tank Institute for producing a total of 1.5 million gallons in 2011. We were the TOP PRODUCER of Flameshield tanks proudly manufacturing 1.1 million gallons!
Taking advantage of their county revolving loan fund, the David E. Easterday & Co. recently purchased four tanks from Stanwade Metal Products, Inc. The addition of these tanks added an extra 15,000 gallons of solvent storage for Woodright Stains.
The link below is the article that ran in The Daily Record, Wooster, Ohio.
Miller 40G 400 AMP Constant Current DC Arc Welding Generator w/Trailer
Welder is on a utility Trailer so you can haul the welder to remote locations for welding where normal power is not available.
3 Cylinder Gasoline Powered — Teledyne Continental Motors TCM20, Low Hours
$5000 or Best Offer
Stanwade has recently received an award from our local United Way for outstanding service! United Way Award
We are offering a special price on a Gasboy 9853KTW2D Suction Pump. Brand new pump, one in stock! This is a twin hose, two product with pulse output unit. Please call Jeff at 800-826-5243 for pricing.